Right now is an exciting time to join the What The Pitta team and we’re always on the look out for new talent! What The Pitta is a family run business stemming from humble beginnings, but with huge plans. What The Pitta brings tasty Turkish inspired vegan food to the capital, including the popular Vegan Döner – made fresh for customers using our own unique mix of spices. What The Pitta has attracted attention in the media, on social media, and with celebrities/food bloggers alike.
Being vegan is not compulsory to work at What The Pitta, but we do want people with love of fresh, innovative and ethical food, and with previous experience of working in a busy food service environment.
What’s in it for you?
– A competitive hourly rate with opportunities for progression for dedicated staff members who are interested in moving in to management roles.
– A free main meal, vegan dessert and drink during every shift.
– The chance to work in an exciting new startup with a friendly team. This means lots of opportunities to get involved, make your mark and grow with the brand.
– You’ll be working in some of London’s trendiest and most vibrant locations, making and serving ethically sourced products.
– Ongoing training and development.
What we would like from you:
– Passion and motivation. We want staff who are able to use their initiative, work independently, and provide friendly and warm service to our customers, even during busy periods.
– You should be 16 or over at the time you apply to join the What The Pitta family.
– Previous experience of food preparation and serving, as well as evidence of completed food hygiene courses, would be a bonus.
– Food lovers. We want our staff to be as enthusiastic about serving healthy, great tasting food as we are. Like we said, being a vegan is in no way essential, but an interest in nutrition and well-being is a definite plus.
– Our venues are open until late seven days a week consistency with your shifts is a must.
If you’re interested in working for us then please drop us an email with your CV and which branch you’d ideally like to work at over to hello(at)whatthepitta.com we look forward to hearing from you!